Founder, Director and Chief Instructor
40 years experience training martial arts. Geoff is one of the most highly qualified and experienced martial arts instructors in New Zealand.
He has taught students from all walks of life for over 35 years, and still trains and teaches everyday.
- 6th degree Black Belt in Freestyle martial arts
- 3rd degree BJJ black belt , Will/Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Coaches: John Will, 5th degree BJJ black belt; Rigan Machado, 8th degree BJJ Red & Black Belt)
- Thailand trained and certified Muay Thai trainer, referee and Judge with over 2930 years experience, training and teaching Thai boxing.
- Certified Adrenal Stress Conditioning Self Defense trainer.
- Former South Island Kickboxing Heavy-weight champion
- Former NZ Jiu Jitsu champion.
- Certified advanced coaching certificate with Coaching NZ.
- Pioneered kickboxing and Muay Thai in The South Island of NZ, opening the first kickboxing schools and promoting the first Kickboxing & Muay Thai competition fights in the South island
- Pioneered BJJ in NZ, starting the first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school in 1996
- Pioneered MMA in NZ, starting the first MMA school in 1994, and promoting the first MMA fight in August, 1996
Formerly working as a research scientist in the field of molecular biology he now teaches martial arts full time.
Geoff is also a certified NLP/Neurosemantics Trainer which allows him to assist people in
developing their mental game as well more...